An Integral Part of Each Prefabricated Substation
- Integral substation component in power generation and distribution for renewable energy, mining, oil and gas, and utilities.
- Switchgear sold loose or housed within a complete prefabricated substation, mobile substation or E-House.
- Best-in-class lead times measured in weeks, not months.
- Compact designs use up to 33% less space than previous generation switchgear.
- Convenient access to primary components for straightforward maintenance and overhaul.
- Built and tested to IEC and relevant European safety standards.
- Automated bending and machining of cabinets and busbar in ISO 9001 certified facility.
- German-engineered arc-resistant design ensures highest level of personnel safety.
- Arc-resistant door incorporates mechanical interlock labyrinth seals.
- Fast acting arc-vent flaps on roof or rear panel rapidly dissipate arcing energy.
- Flexible layouts meet industry configurations and space requirements.
- Digitally-monitored intelligent circuit breaker and current transformer modules for fast and reliable fault clearing.
- Shielded CT and circuit breaker control cables resistant to electromagnetic interference.
- Aluminum or galvanized steel provides exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Maintenance-free switch components and large creepage distances deliver reliable electrical performance.
- Internal climate control systems eliminate corrosion in environments characterized by high humidity and rapid temperature changes.