Configurable Switchgear Solutions to Meet Project Needs
- For use in affordable air insulated substations, HGIS technology allows additional components to be incorporated into the SF6 gas insulated circuit breaker.
- Optional components include current transformers, potential transformers, surge arrestors, isolation and grounding switches in a wide variety of configurations.
- Compact prefabricated modules are ideal for expansions and retrofits within existing substation footprint.
- May be assembled as part of a compact substation complete with a prefabricated E-House.
- Best-in-class lead times measured in weeks, not months.
- Highly resistant to harsh environmental conditions.
- Requires up to 70% less surface area than comparable air insulated components.
- Easy to install, prefabricated modules allow for rapid expansion of substations.
- Option to mount HGIS on E-House roof conserves space and simplifies construction works.
- Installation of a single self-contained module eliminates much of the installation risks compared to multiple air insulated components.
- Reduced number of exposed parts compared to air insulated systems, minimizing the risk of failure due to environmental conditions.
- Smart technology enables online monitoring, data analysis and automated diagnosis to keep operation safe and reliable at all times.
- Modules can be energized within 24 hours of delivery.